5. System of ignition
Working with electric systems always observe the following precautions:
- Be extremely careful, serving electric components of the engine. At the wrong check, connection or the address they are easily damaged.
- Never at start of the engine leave ignition for a long time included.
- Do not disconnect at the working engine of a wire of the rechargeable battery.
- At start of the engine from the additional battery follow rules. Read about precautionary measures at the end of this management.
- Always disconnect the first a negative wire of the battery and attach his last to avoid danger of casual short circuit.
- Do not charge the battery with the attached wires.
- Also before beginning the works described in this Chapter it is expedient to get acquainted with information on the security measures concerning electric systems of the engine.
If the radio receiver of your car is equipped with system of protection against stealing, then before shutdown of the battery be convinced that the correct code of activization is known. Before a detachment of a wire apply for information in the Section System of Protection of the Audio System from theft and language of an instrument guard.
If after connection of the battery on the display of the dashboard the message in other language appears, then for the procedure of installation of language address the Section System of Protection of the Audio System from theft and language of an instrument guard.