- Before installation of the new or capitally repaired main cylinder it should be blown on a workbench. It is recommended to install the main cylinder in a vice since it is necessary to give pressure upon its piston, and at the same time to operate a stream from exhaust outlets of brake tubes. Use a vice with the protected sponges and do not tighten them too strongly, otherwise the case of the main cylinder can burst.
- Insert caps with a carving into exhaust outlets of the brake line. Tighten them so that them air, but that they were easy to be released did not get.
- Fill the tank with brake fluid of the recommended type (see the Head Routine maintenance of the car).
- Pull out one cap and push assembly of the piston in a mirror of the main cylinder to remove air from the cylinder. Use for this purpose the big crosswise screw-driver.
- To prevent air hit back in the main cylinder, it is necessary to establish and tighten a cap before release of pressure on assembly of the piston.
- Repeat the procedure until from an exhaust outlet of the brake line brake fluid without vials of air does not go. Repeat the procedure for other exhaust outlet of the brake line with a cap. You watch the level of brake fluid in the tank to prevent hit of air in system.
- In the procedure of pumping on a workbench the high pressure therefore the caps described above it is not obligatory to establish every time at a piston otpuskaniye is not used. Instead, before releasing the piston, densely close an opening a finger that air did not get back to the cylinder. Wait several seconds that brake fluid got from the tank to the piston cylinder, then again squeeze out the piston, having taken away a finger at a liquid effluence. Do not forget to close an opening a finger every time before a piston otpuskaniye, and when the procedure for this opening is finished, establish a cap and tighten it before passing to other opening.